Subject: [PATCH v3 13/21] ARM: omap: convert wakeupgen to stacked domains

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:04:43 -0800

* Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]> [150115 06:53]:
> On Thu, Jan 15 2015 at  2:40:16 pm GMT, Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > On 14:28-20150115, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> >> Assuming the workaround I posted earlier works, the OMAP/DRA7 part of
> >> this series is going to require some rework too (I need to know where
> >> these legacy interrupts are attached: crossbar, WUGEN, or GIC?).
> >> 
> > crossbar will never work with legacy static interrupts anyways - since
> > there was never a static interrupt possible - I believe we had removed
> > all the legacy hardcoded interrupt definitions for DRA7. ideally, they
> > should all be dt only now.
> 
> Yes, I guessed as much after looking at the DRA7XX hwmod.
> 
> So only OMAP4/5 is b0rken at the moment. I can probably work around it
> as I did in this example patch, just by changing the compatible strings
> for the xlate callback. Very ugly.

For the -rc, it seems the wakeupen still needs a fix as based on grepping
for OMAP44XX_IRQ_GIC_START. Got any great ideas for that?

Regards,

Tony