Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Generic IOMMU page table framework

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:18:43 +0000

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the reply.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 01:09:41PM +0000, joro at 8bytes.org wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 02:01:31PM +0000, Will Deacon wrote:
> > I've not received any feedback on this revision of the series, but it's
> > working well for me and Laurent showed that it works with his IOMMU too.
> > 
> > Joerg -- can I include this in my pull request for 3.20, or is there
> > anything further you'd like me to address? The code is completely
> > self-contained, so I wouldn't expect any impact on IOMMU drivers that
> > don't explicitly use the new page table API.
> 
> The patch-set looks good to me. But with code generification in general,
> what are the plans for other arm iommu drivers to adopt this?

I think Laurent was going to make use of it and I'm working on a driver
that will use it too.

Laurent -- you had patches ready to go for v1, right?

Will