Subject: [GIT PULL] Allwinner DT changes for 4.1, bis

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Ripard)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:38:38 +0200

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

Since my previous DT pull request apparently got dropped, here is the
new iteration of it.

The patches that introduced the dependency on the clock branch got
dropped, and will be sent as part of a later rc, since they qualify as
fixes, and this branch has been rebased on top of my fixes branch for
4.0 to remove any merge conflict.

These patches have all been in linux-next since the day they got
merged, so even though the pull request is now quite late, they have
been merge, build and boot tested extensively now.

Thanks,
Maxime

The following changes since commit 370a9b5fb04a0d5cc7b7699c788616d6976f4476:

  ARM: dts: sunxi: Remove overclocked/overvoltaged OPP (2015-03-24 14:50:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git tags/sunxi-dt-for-4.1-bis

for you to fetch changes up to 16abf5f87a7a427fc188c3f79a4be7f0de9693bb:

  ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for the Orangepi mini SBC (2015-04-07 09:46:56 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Allwinner DT additions for 4.1, bis

All the device tree related changes for the 4.1 merge window.

It has a rather big diffstat, because of a lot of mechanical and harmless
changes, as described below.

There is mostly:
  - The end of the DT relicensing. All our DT should now be under the dual
    X11/GPL license.
  - Convertion of all the DT to a label based syntax, instead of duplicating
    the tree like was done before.
  - Rework of the A10s and A13 DTSI to share the common devices
  - CPUfreq support for the A31
  - A few drivers enablings: A80 USB, the A31 PMIC, A31 and A23 arch timers,
    SRAM controller for the sun4i/sun5i/sun7i, etc.
  - A few new boards : cubieboard4, mele i7, utoo p66, auxtex t004, pcduino3
    nano, gemei G9, orange pi, orange pi mini

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Sampson (1):
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for pcDuino 3 Nano board

Aleksei Mamlin (2):
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for Wexler TAB7200
      dt-bindings: Add vendor-prefix for Wexler

Boris BREZILLON (1):
      ARM: dts: sun6i: add p2wi controller node to dtsi

Chen-Yu Tsai (16):
      ARM: dts: sun9i: Add usb clock nodes to a80 dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun9i: Add usb phy nodes to a80 dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun9i: Add USB host controller nodes to a80 dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun9i: Enable USB support on A80 Optimus board
      ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird: Enable IR receiver
      ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird: Enable P2WI controller
      ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird: Add AXP221 PMIC device node
      ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird: Add AXP221 regulator nodes
      ARM: dts: sun6i: Add pinmux settings for mmc1 to dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun6i: hummingbird: Enable the onboard WiFi module
      ARM: dts: sun8i: Enable ARM architected timer on A23
      ARM: dts: sun9i: Enable ARM architected timer on A80
      ARM: dts: sun9i: optimus: Switch to phy core regulator bindings for usb phys
      ARM: dts: sun6i: Add cpu clock reference and operating points to dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun6i: Add cpu thermal zones to dtsi
      ARM: sun8i: dt: Enable A23 SMP support

Hans de Goede (14):
      ARM: dts: sun4i: Enable tablet keys on Chuwi V7 CW0825
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Stop using different compatibles for ehci/ohci on a13 vs a10s
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Add mmc2 pinmux settings
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Add new Auxtek-t004 board
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Add new Utoo P66 board
      ARM: dts: sunxi: Adjust touchscreen compatible for sun5i and later
      ARM: dts: sunxi: Add address- and size-cells properties to the mmc ctrl nodes
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add OOB irq support to boards with broadcom sdio wifi
      ARM: dts: sun6i: csq cs908 dts cleanup
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Add broken-hpi property for Utoo-P66 eMMC
      ARM: dts: sun4i: Add A10 SRAM and SRAM controller
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Add A13 and A10s SRAM and SRAM controller
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for the Orangepi SBC
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for the Orangepi mini SBC

Marcus Cooper (1):
      ARM: sun6i: dt: Add new Mele I7 device

Maxime Ripard (36):
      ARM: sun4i: Relicense the A10 DTSI under GPLv2/X11
      ARM: sun5i: Relicense the A10s/A13 DTSI under GPLv2/X11
      ARM: sun7i: hummingbird: Relicense the device tree under GPLv2/X11
      ARM: sun7i: olinuxino micro: Relicense the device tree under GPLv2/X11
      ARM: sun5i: Add a DTSI common to A10s and A13
      ARM: sun5i: a13: Move to the common sun5i DTSI
      ARM: sun5i: a10s: Move to the common sun5i DTSI
      ARM: sun4i: a1000: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: ba10 tvbox: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: cubieboard: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: hackberry: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: inet97fv2: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: mini xplus: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: olinuxino lime: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun4i: pcduino: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun5i: a10s: olinuxino micro: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun5i: a10s: r7 tv dongle: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun5i: a13: hsg h702: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun5i: a13: olinuxino micro: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun5i: a13: olinuxino: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun6i: app4 evb1: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun6i: colombus: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun6i: m9: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: bananapi: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: cubieboard2: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: cubietruck: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: hummingbird: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: i12 tvbox: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: m3: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: olinuxino lime: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: olinuxino lime2: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: olinuxino micro: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun7i: pcduino3: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sun8i: ippo q8h v5: Convert to DT label based syntax
      ARM: sunxi: DT: Add stdout-path property
      ARM: dts: sun7i: Add A20 SRAM and SRAM controller

Priit Laes (1):
      ARM: dts: sun4i: Add initial dts for Gemei G9 tablet

Tyler Baker (2):
      ARM: dts: add vendor prefix for cubietech
      ARM: dts: add cubietech cubieboard4

 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt        |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |  21 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-a1000.dts              | 202 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-ba10-tvbox.dts         | 176 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-chuwi-v7-cw0825.dts    |  35 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-cubieboard.dts         | 216 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-gemei-g9.dts           | 176 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-hackberry.dts          | 191 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-hyundai-a7hd.dts       |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-inet97fv2.dts          | 118 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-marsboard.dts          |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-mini-xplus.dts         | 144 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-mk802.dts              |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-mk802ii.dts            |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-olinuxino-lime.dts     | 219 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-pcduino.dts            | 180 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10.dtsi                   |  88 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-auxtek-t004.dts       | 159 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-mk802.dts             |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-olinuxino-micro.dts   | 319 +++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-r7-tv-dongle.dts      | 134 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s.dtsi                  | 620 +++------------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-hsg-h702.dts           | 138 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-olinuxino-micro.dts    | 150 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-olinuxino.dts          | 240 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-utoo-p66.dts           | 209 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13.dtsi                   | 594 +++-----------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i.dtsi                       | 611 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-app4-evb1.dts          |  58 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-colombus.dts           | 140 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-hummingbird.dts        | 103 +++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-i7.dts                 | 154 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-m9.dts                 | 154 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31.dtsi                   |  84 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31s-cs908.dts             |  43 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-bananapi.dts           | 264 ++++-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-bananapro.dts          |  10 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts        | 200 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubietruck.dts         | 326 +++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-hummingbird.dts        | 430 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-i12-tvbox.dts          | 262 ++++-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-m3.dts                 | 186 ++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime.dts     | 192 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dts    | 296 +++++-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-olinuxino-micro.dts    | 414 +++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-orangepi-mini.dts      | 255 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-orangepi.dts           | 233 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-pcduino3-nano.dts      | 199 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-pcduino3.dts           | 212 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-wexler-tab7200.dts     | 188 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi                   |  44 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23-ippo-q8h-v5.dts        | 112 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23.dtsi                   |  22 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun9i-a80-cubieboard4.dts        |  99 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun9i-a80-optimus.dts            |  67 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun9i-a80.dtsi                   | 132 +++++
 56 files changed, 6015 insertions(+), 3846 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-gemei-g9.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-auxtek-t004.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-utoo-p66.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun6i-a31-i7.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-orangepi-mini.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-orangepi.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-pcduino3-nano.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-wexler-tab7200.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun9i-a80-cubieboard4.dts

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20150407/c95996ea/attachment-0001.sig>