Subject: [PATCH] ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Add Atmel SAMA5 family

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Belloni)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:08:56 +0200

Hi,

On 20/05/2015 at 06:53:50 -0700, Kevin Hilman wrote :
> FYI... This patch is now in linux-next, and boot tests for all the
> sama5d[34] boards in kernelci.org have failed to boot.
> 
>    http://kernelci.org/boot/all/job/next/kernel/next-20150520/
> 

Hum, I'm pretty sure you see the heartbeat led blinking ;)

I think I told you a while ago on IRC and this is part of the commit
message. You have to use ttyAT0 instead of ttyS0 in your bootargs. I'm
not sure how I can make that more obvious, I'm open to any idea.

I'm planning to send a series adding stdout-path to the atmel boards
when I'm back next week. Hopefully this will solve that issue.

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com