Subject: [PATCHv3 00/27] ARM: OMAP2+: clock code move under clk driver

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 09:05:58 -0700

* Tero Kristo <[email-masked]> [150525 08:01]:
> Hi,
> 
> As requested, posting v3 with somewhat changed diff parameters and
> diffstat attached. Just some minor Makefile changes compared to v2,
> these were discussed under that set.
> 
> Set has been pushed to:
> - tree: https://github.com/t-kristo/linux-pm.git
> - branch: for-4.2/ti-clk-move

Looks like this causes a build error for at least omap2 only .config:

drivers/clk/ti/dpll3xxx.o:(.rodata+0x1c): multiple definition of `clkhwops_omap3_dpll'
drivers/clk/ti/dpll.o:(.rodata+0x0): first defined here

You may want to create a file selecting ARCH_OMAP2PLUS=y, then point
KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG to that file for make randconfig. Then just build
randconfigs :) Usually the issues like this are exposed within few
randconfig builds, some take longer if the options have dependencies.

Regards,

Tony