Subject: [PATCH] arm64: Split out platform options to separate Kconfig

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:01:52 +0100

Hi Olof,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:10:21PM +0100, Olof Johansson wrote:
> Let's move out the platform Kconfig entries to a separate file, since these
> changes usually get moved through arm-soc instead of the arm64 arch tree, and
> this will lead to fewer conflicts
> 
> Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
> ---
> 
> Will, Catalin, I'll merge this through arm-soc if I get your acks. Thanks!

Fine by me:

  Acked-by: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>

The only problem I can think of is how we resolve defconfig conflicts
between you adding a new platform and us adding a new feature, since
resolving those usually happens by regenerating the defconfig anyway.

Maybe we just wait until -rc1 before adding new platforms to defconfig?

Will