Subject: [PATCH 05/10] opp: Add support to parse "operating-points-v2" bindings

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:44:07 +0530

On 24-07-15, 20:02, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> There is also a minor issue with of_init_opp_table() documentation
> (the function can now return -EINVAL in some cases).  Except these
> two things the patch looks fine and once it is fixed you can add:
> 
> Reviewed-by: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <[email-masked]>

Fixed the documentation issue as:

diff --git a/drivers/base/power/opp.c b/drivers/base/power/opp.c
index c4ca176061b8..3ad93a7e76e5 100644
--- a/drivers/base/power/opp.c
+++ b/drivers/base/power/opp.c
@@ -1144,6 +1144,7 @@ static int _of_init_opp_table_v1(struct device *dev)
  * -ENODEV     when 'operating-points' property is not found or is invalid data
  *             in device node.
  * -ENODATA    when empty 'operating-points' property is found
+ * -EINVAL     when invalid entries are found in opp-v2 table
  */
 int of_init_opp_table(struct device *dev)
 {

Please give your reviewed-by again as I wouldn't be fixing the u32
type issue for now and wasn't sure if you will give your RBY without
that :)

-- 
viresh