Subject: [GIT PULL] STi DT changes for v4.3, round 1

From: [email-masked] (Olof Johansson)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:24:59 +0200

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 07:22:52PM +0200, Maxime Coquelin wrote:
> Hi Olof, Arnd and Kevin,
> 
> Please consider this first round of STi DT updates for v4.3:
> 
> The following changes since commit d770e558e21961ad6cfdf0ff7df0eb5d7d4f0754:
> 
>   Linux 4.2-rc1 (2015-07-05 11:01:52 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mcoquelin/sti.git
> tags/sti-dt-for-v4.3-1
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 794445095791aa4f92dfd802f08b541167d63ecc:
> 
>   ARM: DT: STiH410: Add bdisp dt nodes (2015-07-22 15:05:31 +0200)

Thanks, merged, however:

> Peter Griffin (11):
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin0 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin1 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin2 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin3 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin4 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsin5 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsout0 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family tsout1 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: Add STiH407 family mtsin0 pinctrl configuration
>       ARM: STi: DT: STiH407: Add cpu-release-addr dt property.
>       ARM: STi: DT: STiH418: Add cpu-release-addr dt property.

The patch splitting here is a bit excessive. I think squashing these down
into one to add STiH407 pinctrl configurations would have been just fine.

Anyway, not a big deal.

-Olof