Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] cpufreq: use generic cpufreq drivers for Exynos4x12 platform

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 10:48:26 +0530

On 07-08-15, 13:52, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Thanks for explanation. As fair as I understand, Bartlomiej wanted to
> merge this in a way which would avoid loosing the boost mode. Kukjin
> prepared topic branches for previous cpu-freq/clk stuff so maybe
> everything could go through PM?

We aren't loosing anything at all. There can be two cases here:

1. Patch 1/6 and 6/6 make it to 4.3 (with suggested changes) via PM tree:
- All will work fine in this case, no issues at all..

2. They don't make it:
- Even in this case, nothing will break. Users can just enable a
  config option and that's all..

So, no need to divert things into another tree this late.

Over that, Rafael will not be around for 2 weeks now (Plumbers and
other stuff) ..

So, just target the cpufreq core changes via PM tree.. rest is just
fine.

I hope that makes sense :)

-- 
viresh