Subject: [PATCH v4 1/3] PCI: generic: remove dependency on hw_pci

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:04:50 +0100

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 08:11:29AM +0100, Pavel Fedin wrote:
>  Hello!

Hi Pavel,

> > I dropped the acks and tested-by because of that change, but I'll happily
> > add them back if Lorenzo and Pavel confirm.  
> 
>  Confirm.
>  Tested-by: Pavel Fedin <[email-masked]>
> 
>  I also added MSI support. Can i post it as patch on top of your branch?

There shouldn't be any need with the changes queued in tip/irq/core. Can
you give the following branch a go, please (it doesn't look like Bjorn's
stuff is in linux-next, unfortunately)?

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git devel

It's a temporary testing branch (subject to rebasing), but it should be
indicative of what's queued for 4.3.

Will