Subject: 3.18: lockdep problems in cpufreq

From: [email-masked] (Viresh Kumar)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:52:59 +0530

On 13-08-15, 09:17, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> That I doubt.  Eduardo has not bothered to reply at _any_ time.  I
> have to question whether there is anyone even reading that email
> address, or whether it's a redirect to /dev/null.  All the evidence I
> have right now is that this Eduardo is a ficticous character.
> 
> I would have at least expected some complaints when I said "I've put
> it in linux-next" but... absolutely nothing.
> 
> So... my only conclusion is that you're all pulling my leg that there
> _is_ this "Eduardo" maintainer who's supposed to be taking patches for
> this stuff.

Haha, If that's the case then we are all in the same boat.
Who is Eduardo ? A bot ? :)

Anyway, AFAIK, he wasn't around for sometime and came back last week
only. Even I have expected him to reply to yesterday's discussions.

> As I've said, I'm not bothering with this anymore, it's just far too
> much effort to play these stupid games.  The deadlock can stay for all
> I care.

And finally I took the charge to carry it now. :)

-- 
viresh