Subject: [PULL] clk: at91: sama5d2 materials

From: [email-masked] (Boris Brezillon)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:24:01 +0200

Stephen, Mike,

Here is a PR for the sama5d2 materials.
I know we're already late in the release cycle and I'm not sure you can
take this PR into account for 4.3, so if you can't could you please
queue it for 4.4?

Thanks,

Boris

The following changes since commit c42743f11f58646a50bc4b96da363429dca0c5e6:

  clk: add bindings for the Ux500 clocks (2015-08-13 11:29:45 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/bbrezillon/linux-at91.git clk/atmel-clk-next

for you to fetch changes up to 3be0527c0f8bbbb744a6a34603d6a83e511c6741:

  clk: at91: add generated clock driver (2015-08-18 10:11:57 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolas Ferre (4):
      clk: at91: cleanup PMC header file for PCR register fields
      clk: at91: modify PMC peripheral clock to deal with newer register layout
      clk: at91: add PMC sama5d2 support
      clk: at91: add generated clock driver

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/at91-clock.txt |  35 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                             |   3 ++
 drivers/clk/at91/Makefile                              |   1 +
 drivers/clk/at91/clk-generated.c                       | 306 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/at91/clk-peripheral.c                      |  24 +++++++++-----
 drivers/clk/at91/pmc.c                                 |  21 +++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/at91/pmc.h                                 |   3 ++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/at91.h                       |   1 +
 include/linux/clk/at91_pmc.h                           |  22 ++++++++-----
 9 files changed, 400 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/at91/clk-generated.c