Subject: [PATCH] ARM: OMAP3: clock: remove un-used core dpll re-program code

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:01:42 -0700

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [150812 03:59]:
> * Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [150812 00:29]:
> > * Tero Kristo <[email-masked]> [150716 01:10]:
> > > Remove the OMAP3 core DPLL re-program code, and the associated SRAM
> > > code that does the low-level programming of the DPLL divider, idling
> > > of the SDRAM etc.
> > > 
> > > This code was never fully implemented in the kernel; things missing
> > > were driver side handling of core clock changes (they need to account
> > > for their functional clock rate being changed on-the-fly), and the whole
> > > framework required for handling this. Thus, there is not much point
> > > to keep carrying the low-level support code either.
> > 
> > OK I'm applying this into omap-for-v4.3/soc. If we ever need the code
> > it will be in the git history.
> 
> Actually I'll wait on this one and apply it later on as it currently
> adds merge conflicts into Linux next.

Looks like this needs to be updated to apply on v4.3-rc4, can you
please repost?

Using v4.3-rc4 as the base for v4.4 because it contains most of the
mmc fixes.

Regards,

Tony