Subject: [PATCH 12/17] ARM: OMAP2+: remove misuse of IRQF_NO_SUSPEND flag

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:28:48 -0700

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [151012 13:27]:
> * Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]> [150921 08:52]:
> > The IRQF_NO_SUSPEND flag is used to identify the interrupts that should
> > be left enabled so as to allow them to work as expected during the
> > suspend-resume cycle, but doesn't guarantee that it will wake the system
> > from a suspended state, enable_irq_wake is recommended to be used for
> > the wakeup.
> > 
> > This patch removes the use of IRQF_NO_SUSPEND flags replacing it with
> > enable_irq_wake instead.
> 
> Applying into omap-for-v4.4/cleanup thanks.

Actually I don't think this does the right thing. The interrupts
in the $subject patch are in the always on powerdomain, and we really
want them to be excluded from the suspend.

So not applying without further explanations.

Regards,

Tony