Subject: [PATCH 3/5] irqchip: armada-370-xp: re-enable per-CPU interrupts at resume time

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 06:09:25 +0100

Marcin,

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 05:35:46 +0100, Marcin Wojtas wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation - now it's clear.

Good :-) Hopefully the explanation in PATCH 5/5 is also clear enough.

> Btw, I checked the patches with mvneta in both 'standby' and 'mem'
> modes on A38x (with not-yet-submitted support for PM in mvneta and
> pinctrl) and everything works properly. Hence:

Thanks for the testing. However, I wonder why you think those changes
are need to get mvneta to work fine with the 'standby' mode ? While I
do agree that they are need for the 'mem' mode, they shouldn't be
needed for the 'standby' mode. For now, the standby mode only puts the
CPU into deep-idle, and that's all: all devices remain powered on, and
they don't lose their state.

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering
http://free-electrons.com