Subject: [PATCH v6 1/3] doc: dt: add documentation for Mediatek spi-nor controller

From: [email-masked] (Brian Norris)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:13:01 -0800

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 03:20:45PM +0800, Bayi Cheng wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-11-11 at 12:38 -0800, Brian Norris wrote:
> > Applied to l2-mtd.git/next (for 4.5). This will show up in
> > linux-next.git after the merge window.
> > 
> > Also squashed in a small diff (below), to fix up some language issues
> > and to refer the reader to the jedec,spi-nor.txt document.
> > 
> 
> OK, I will fix it in next patch!

No, you don't need to send another patch. I already merged just this one
(the DT documentation) with my own small fixes, with a plan to go into
4.5. You only need to send another version of patch 2 (the driver).

During the merge window, I'm stashing changes in l2-mtd.git's 'next'
branch, so we can keep stuff that's going to 4.5 separate from stuff
thats getting merged to 4.4 right now. You can see it here for now:

http://git.infradead.org/l2-mtd.git/shortlog/refs/heads/next

After the merge window closes (probably on Sunday), I'll bring this into
+master.

Regards,
Brian