Subject: [PATCH v4 00/21] KVM: ARM64: Add guest PMU support

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:34:19 +0000

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:21:42 +0800
Shannon Zhao <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Shannon,

> From: Shannon Zhao <[email-masked]>
> 
> This patchset adds guest PMU support for KVM on ARM64. It takes
> trap-and-emulate approach. When guest wants to monitor one event, it
> will be trapped by KVM and KVM will call perf_event API to create a perf
> event and call relevant perf_event APIs to get the count value of event.

I've been through this whole series, and while this is shaping nicely,
there is still a number of things that are a bit odd (interrupt
injection is one, the whole CP15 reset is another).

Can you please respin this soon? I'd really like to have this in for
4.5...

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny.