Subject: [PATCH v4 00/13] UEFI boot and runtime services support for 32-bit ARM

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:18:24 +0000

Hi Ard,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 01:28:14PM +0100, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> This series adds support for booting the 32-bit ARM kernel directly from
> UEFI firmware using a builtin UEFI stub. It mostly reuses refactored arm64
> code, and the differences (primarily the PE/COFF header and entry point and
> the efi_create_mapping() implementation) are split out into arm64 and ARM
> versions.
> 
> Since I did not receive any further comments in reply to v3 from the people who
> commented on v2, I think this series in now in sufficient shape to be pulled.
> Note that patch #1 touches mm/memblock.c and include/linux/memblock.h, for which
> get_maintainer.pl does not provide a maintainer, so it has been cc'ed to various
> past editors of those files, and to the linux-mm mailing list.
> 
> Since the series affects both arm64 and ARM, it is up to the maintainers to let
> me know how and when they wish to proceed with this. My suggestion would be to
> send out pull request for patches #1 - #5 to the arm64 maintainer, and for the
> whole series to the ARM maintainer. This should keep any conflicts on either
> side confined to the respective maintainer tree, rather then propagating all the
> way to -next.

For the arm64 bits (patches 2-5):

  Acked-by: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>

I'd really like an ack from the mm crowd on patch 1 before I queue it.

Will