Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock updates for 4.5

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Guo)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:48:42 +0800

Hi Mike, Stephen,

Here is the i.MX clock updates I queued for 4.5.  Please pull and keep
it stable, as it's been merged into imx/dt branch to resolve some
dependency.  Thanks.

Shawn

The following changes since commit 8005c49d9aea74d382f474ce11afbbc7d7130bec:

  Linux 4.4-rc1 (2015-11-15 17:00:27 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-clk-v4.5

for you to fetch changes up to c20737a2a7b8666648be3f4b386749339958dace:

  clk: imx5: ipu_di_sel clocks can set parent rates (2015-12-02 21:02:33 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
The i.MX clock updates for 4.5:
- Add is_prepared function callback for pllv3 clock driver
- Use imx_check_clocks() on imx6ul and imx7d clock drivers to save
  some code
- Add a core clock for imx7d to support generic cpufreq driver
- Support imx6q clock routing with OSC to anaclk2/2b
- To support more precise pixel clocks on imx5, allow ipu_di_sel clock
  selectors to influence the PLLs that they are derived from
- A cleanup on imx25 OSC clock

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bai Ping (3):
      clk: imx: add 'is_prepared' clk_ops callback for pllv3 clk
      clk: imx: Add a virtual arm clk on i.mx7d
      clk: imx: Replace clk error check with imx_check_clocks()

Markus Pargmann (1):
      clk: imx25: Remove osc clock from driver

Michael Trimarchi (1):
      clk: imx: clk-imx6q: Let OSC to be routed to anaclk2/2b

Patrick Br?nn (1):
      clk: imx5: ipu_di_sel clocks can set parent rates

 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx25.c             | 18 ++----------------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx51-imx53.c       |  8 ++++----
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6q.c             |  3 ++-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6ul.c            |  4 +---
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7d.c             | 11 +++++++----
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pllv3.c             | 14 ++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx7d-clock.h |  3 ++-
 7 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)