Subject: 4.4, 4.6: camera and unlock buttons produce tons of interrupts (was Re: N900 sleep mode)

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 14:32:30 -0700

* Pavel Machek <[email-masked]> [160407 12:49]:
> 
> gzipped config is attached.
> 
> Note that I'm still using NOLO. I enabled the sleep, then went to
> runlevel 1. LEDs still stay on, 55mA power consumption. That was with
> 1 in off_mode.

Nothing idling for me with your .config.. And it seems slower to boot
compared to omap2plus_defconfig? Maybe because of the extra GPIO
interrupts?

Looks like you have 117 additional entries in .config enabled compared
to omap2plus_defconfig. Maybe go back to omap2plus_defconfig with minimal
changes and verify it idles properly first?

I'm suspecting it's some driver(s) you have enabled causing the
issue.

Regards,

Tony