Subject: [PATCH v9 00/20] PM / devferq: Add generic exynos bus frequency driver and new passive governor

From: [email-masked] (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:55:57 +0200

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 01:01:18PM +0900, Chanwoo Choi wrote:
> Dear Myungjoo and Krzysztof,
> 
> This patch-set already get the acked-by or signed-off-by tag
> from Exynos SoC and DEVFREQ maintainer except for patch10.
> 
> If there is no comment, could you pick this patch-set?

I cannot find any description of dependencies between the patches so I
assume the obvious one: DTS patches do not depend on anything. This
means that:
1. driver/devfreq related changes (including dt-bindings documentation)
   go to Myungjoo,
2. I can pick DTS changes.

But first I would like to see the bindings documentation beeing applied
by someone as a proof that there won't be more development in DTS in
these series. There is no sense of picking DTS if after comments from
Rob, you will rework them, right?

Anyway I see Rob's questions. For these bindings I think you should get
DT-guys ack first.

Best regards,
Krzysztof