Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Introduce per-domain page sizes

From: [email-masked] (Will Deacon)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:38:27 +0100

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 06:42:03PM +0100, Robin Murphy wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Robin,

> Since this area seems to be in vogue at the moment, here's what I was
> working on when the related patches[1][2] popped up, which happens to
> be more or less the intersection of both. As I recycled some of Will's
> old series as a starting point, I've retained the cleanup patches from
> that with their original acks - hope that's OK.
> 
> Fortunately, this already looks rather like parts of Joerg's plan[3],
> so I hope it's a suitable first step. Below is a quick hacked-up example
> of the kind of caller-controlled special use-case alluded to, using the
> SMMU/HDLCD combo on Juno - for a 'real' implementation of this we'd want
> the group-based domain allocation call so the driver could throw the
> device at that and get its own non-default DMA ops domain to play with.

I like this series a lot and it moves us a significant step closer to
being able to request specific IOMMU geometry at domain initialisation
time. For the series:

Acked-by: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>

Will