Subject: [GIT PULL] EFI ARM Xen support

From: [email-masked] (Matt Fleming)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 20:04:10 +0100

Folks,

Please pull the following branch which contains support for Xen on ARM
EFI platforms.

This merge includes a merge of Stefano's xen/linux-next branch to pull
in the prerequisites required for Shannon's commit:

  11ee5491e5ff ("Xen: EFI: Parse DT parameters for Xen specific UEFI")

as it needs both the latest changes in the EFI 'next' branch (now
tip/efi/core) and xen/linux-next.

I have intentionally not included the individual patches as I would
normally do in a pull request, so that commit history created by my
merging of Stefano's branch is preserved, and so that there's no way
to accidentally apply the patches individually.

The following changes since commit 6c5450ef66816216e574885cf8d3ddb31ef77428:

  efivarfs: Make efivarfs_file_ioctl() static (2016-05-07 07:06:13 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mfleming/efi.git efi/arm-xen

for you to fetch changes up to 11ee5491e5ff519e0d3a7018eb21351cb6955a98:

  Xen: EFI: Parse DT parameters for Xen specific UEFI (2016-05-14 19:31:01 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
David Vrabel (1):
      xen/gntdev: reduce copy batch size to 16

Matt Fleming (1):
      Merge branch 'xen/linux-next' into efi/arm-xen

Shannon Zhao (16):
      Xen: ACPI: Hide UART used by Xen
      xen/grant-table: Move xlated_setup_gnttab_pages to common place
      Xen: xlate: Use page_to_xen_pfn instead of page_to_pfn
      arm/xen: Use xen_xlate_map_ballooned_pages to setup grant table
      xen: memory : Add new XENMAPSPACE type XENMAPSPACE_dev_mmio
      Xen: ARM: Add support for mapping platform device mmio
      Xen: ARM: Add support for mapping AMBA device mmio
      Xen: public/hvm: sync changes of HVM_PARAM_CALLBACK_VIA ABI from Xen
      xen/hvm/params: Add a new delivery type for event-channel in HVM_PARAM_CALLBACK_IRQ
      arm/xen: Get event-channel irq through HVM_PARAM when booting with ACPI
      ARM: XEN: Move xen_early_init() before efi_init()
      ARM: Xen: Document UEFI support on Xen ARM virtual platforms
      XEN: EFI: Move x86 specific codes to architecture directory
      ARM64: XEN: Add a function to initialize Xen specific UEFI runtime services
      FDT: Add a helper to get the subnode by given name
      Xen: EFI: Parse DT parameters for Xen specific UEFI

Stefano Stabellini (1):
      xen/x86: don't lose event interrupts

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xen.txt |  35 +++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/xen/xen-ops.h            |   6 +
 arch/arm/kernel/setup.c                       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/xen/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/xen/efi.c                            |  40 ++++++
 arch/arm/xen/enlighten.c                      | 125 ++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/include/asm/xen/xen-ops.h          |   6 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c                     |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/xen/Makefile                       |   1 +
 arch/x86/xen/efi.c                            | 111 +++++++++++++++
 arch/x86/xen/grant-table.c                    |  57 +-------
 arch/x86/xen/time.c                           |   6 +-
 drivers/acpi/scan.c                           |  74 ++++++++++
 drivers/firmware/efi/arm-runtime.c            |   5 +
 drivers/firmware/efi/efi.c                    |  81 ++++++++---
 drivers/of/fdt.c                              |  13 ++
 drivers/xen/Kconfig                           |   2 +-
 drivers/xen/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/xen/arm-device.c                      | 196 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/xen/efi.c                             | 173 +++++------------------
 drivers/xen/gntdev.c                          |   2 +-
 drivers/xen/xlate_mmu.c                       |  77 ++++++++++
 include/linux/of_fdt.h                        |   2 +
 include/xen/interface/hvm/params.h            |  40 +++++-
 include/xen/interface/memory.h                |   1 +
 include/xen/xen-ops.h                         |  32 +++--
 26 files changed, 840 insertions(+), 251 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/xen/xen-ops.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/xen/efi.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/xen/xen-ops.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/xen/arm-device.c