Subject: [PATCH v2 3/7] of/irq: Break out msi-map lookup (again)

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 09:10:21 +0100

On Fri, 3 Jun 2016 18:15:38 +0100
Robin Murphy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The PCI msi-map code is already doing double-duty translating IDs and
> retrieving MSI parents, which unsurprisingly is the same functionality
> we need for the identically-formatted PCI iommu-map property. Drag the
> core parsing routine up yet another layer into the general OF-PCI code,
> and further generalise it for either kind of lookup in either flavour
> of map property.
> 
> CC: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
> CC: Frank Rowand <[email-masked]>
> CC: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny.