Subject: [PATCH 1/4] phy: rockchip-emmc: give DLL some extra time to be ready

From: [email-masked] (Brian Norris)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 09:19:09 -0700

+ linux-mmc, Ulf

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 06:41:26PM +0530, Kishon Vijay Abraham I wrote:
> On Friday 13 May 2016 04:13 AM, Brian Norris wrote:
> > From: Shawn Lin <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > According to the databook, 10.2us is the max time for dll to be ready to
> > work. However in testing, some chips need 20us for dll to be ready. This
> > patch adds some extra margin for dllrdy to be ready, fixing our
> > -ETIMEDOUT issues.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Shawn Lin <[email-masked]>
> > Signed-off-by: Brian Norris <[email-masked]>
> 
> Acked-by: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <[email-masked]>

Thanks! I take it that to mean you're agreeing with Doug's suggestion
here:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/6/13/1067

"Since [the $subject series patches] aren't in 4.7-rc1 presumably they
would also make sense to take through the MMC tree if others agree."

Ulf,

I see I didn't CC you or linux-mmc on this patch series. Please let me
know if I should resend, or if you can pick these up off of LKML -- Doug
gave nice patchwork links in his linked series. NB: patch 2 has a
version 2, while the others were left unmodified.

Regards,
Brian