Subject: [PATCHv2 00/27] crypto: fixes for omap family of devices

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 21:49:18 -0700

* Tero Kristo <[email-masked]> [160622 06:27]:
> Hi,
> 
> Changes compared to v1 of the series:
> 
> - dropped first patch from the series (crypto: omap-aes: Fix registration of
>   algorithms) as it was queued by Herbert already
> - modified the second (now first) patch of the series to use runtime auto-
>   suspend instead of getting static sync over a cra lifetime
> - re-ordered the DTS / hwmod changes in the series, the merge order of
>   these must be maintained to avoid issues
> 
> Patches #01 .. #14 should be merged via crypto tree, the rest should be
> handled by Tony.

Next time, please post sets like these split into three separate sets
with the cover letter listing possible dependencies. Picking patches
from sets in certain order is a big pain to follow up, and some
maintainers tend to ignore patchsets with dependencies.

> Merging the omap / dts parts can be done safely separately, assuming
> you just use omap2plus_defconfig (enabling crypto features will
> cause some issues without the driver level fixes.)

I've already applied the dts changes I believe.. So reposting already
applied patches further confuses things. Now I have to figure out what
is already applied..

Regards,

Tony