Subject: [GIT PULL] Allwinner DT patches for 4.8, take 2, bis

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Ripard)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:46:11 +0200

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

Here is the final (hopefully) pull request for the Allwinner SoCs for
the 4.8 merge window. The commit that was breaking the build has been
removed, and will be resent later on.

Thanks!
Maxime

The following changes since commit d509e205d81f074a9b8d93ac80ab56405dede48b:

  ARM: dts: sun5i: Enable otg on the auxtex t004 (2016-07-05 08:54:33 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git tags/sunxi-dt-for-4.8-2-bis

for you to fetch changes up to de427ad22327e2d8d6354feeec82796f79d999ea:

  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add dts file for inet86dz board (2016-07-18 11:39:51 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Allwinner DT changes for 4.8, take 2

Another set of changes for the 4.8 merge window, among which:
  - Reworking of the DT for the tablets based on Allwinner reference design
    and q8 designs to avoid duplication as much as possible
  - Renaming a DT merged in the first PR for consistency
  - Enable a few devices on some boards
  - New boards: Polaroid MID2407PXE03, inet86dz

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chen-Yu Tsai (8):
      ARM: dts: sun7i: lamobo-r1: Fix USB-based WiFi module power
      ARM: dts: sun7i: lamobo-r1: Remove usb1 vbus regulator
      ARM: dts: sun8i-h3: Rename sinovoip-bpi-m2-plus to bananapi-m2-plus
      ARM: dts: sun7i: lamobo-r1: Fix GPIO flags in reg_ahci_5v
      ARM: dts: sun7i: lamobo-r1: Enable audio codec
      ARM: dts: sun7i: bananapi-m1-plus: Reindent whole file using tabs
      ARM: dts: sun7i: bananapi-m1-plus: Unify suffix for board specific labels
      ARM: dts: sun7i: bananapi-m1-plus: red LED is power LED

Hans de Goede (13):
      ARM: dts: sunxi: Rename sunxi-q8-common.dtsi sunxi-reference-design-tablet.dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Move q8 display bits to sun5i-a13-q8-tablet.dts
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Rename sun5i-q8-common.dtsi sun5i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun5i: reference-design-tablet: Set lradc vref to avcc
      ARM: dts: sun5i: reference-design-tablet: Remove mention of q8
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Use sun5i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi for dit4350 dts
      ARM: dts: sun5i: Use sun5i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi for utoo p66 dts
      ARM: dts: Copy sun8i-q8-common.dtsi sun8i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi
      ARM: dts: sun8i: reference-design-tablet: Add drivevbus-supply
      ARM: dts: sun8i: Use sun8i-reference-design-tablet for polaroid mid2809pxe04
      ARM: dts: sun8i: Use sun8i-reference-design-tablet for ga10h dts
      ARM: dts: sun8i: Add dts file for Polaroid MID2407PXE03 tablet
      ARM: dts: sun8i: Add dts file for inet86dz board

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-difrnce-dit4350.dts    | 178 +-------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-q8-tablet.dts          |  38 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a13-utoo-p66.dts           | 180 ++------------
 ...mon.dtsi => sun5i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi} |  46 +---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-bananapi-m1-plus.dts   | 271 ++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-lamobo-r1.dts          |  20 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23-inet86dz.dts           |  58 +++++
 .../boot/dts/sun8i-a23-polaroid-mid2407pxe03.dts   |  50 ++++
 .../boot/dts/sun8i-a23-polaroid-mid2809pxe04.dts   | 207 +---------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a33-ga10h-v1.1.dts         |  77 +-----
 ...i-m2-plus.dts => sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.dts} |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-q8-common.dtsi             | 173 +------------
 .../boot/dts/sun8i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi    | 216 ++++++++++++++++
 ...mon.dtsi => sunxi-reference-design-tablet.dtsi} |   0
 15 files changed, 545 insertions(+), 979 deletions(-)
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{sun5i-q8-common.dtsi => sun5i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi} (88%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23-inet86dz.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a23-polaroid-mid2407pxe03.dts
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{sun8i-h3-sinovoip-bpi-m2-plus.dts => sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.dts} (97%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-reference-design-tablet.dtsi
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{sunxi-q8-common.dtsi => sunxi-reference-design-tablet.dtsi} (100%)

-- 
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20160718/1de79c15/attachment.sig>