Subject: [PATCH v5 3/5] arm64: arch_timer: Work around QorIQ Erratum A-008585

From: [email-masked] (Mark Rutland)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 13:30:28 +0100

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 12:44:07PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 12:36:15PM +0100, Mark Rutland wrote:
> > The changes in arm64's <asm/arch_timer.h> are going to conflict with
> > some cleanup [1,2] that just landed in the arm64 for-next/core branch.
> > 
> > Could you please rebase atop of that?
> 
> Well, we should figure out what tree this is going through first. There
> are a mixture of arm, arm64, driver and dts changes here and not all
> of it is carrying the appropriate acks for me to queue it.

Given that mix, I had assumed that this would all go through the arm64
tree -- I see that Rob has already acked the binding, and I'm happy to
give my ack for the driver once that's in shape.

The dts change could go through arm-soc in parallel, I guess. It doesn't
look like arm-soc have been Cc'd for that, though.

Thanks,
Mark.