Subject: [PATCH v20 00/10] Device Tree support for FPGA Programming

From: [email-masked] (Alan Tull)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:09:31 -0500

This patchset supports FPGA programming under the control
of Device Tree overlays.

Changes from v19:
 * One line fix in FPGA Freeze Bridge DT binding doc (s/_/-/).
 * Squashed patches that add FPGA image info struct so they
   won't break bisect.
 * Minor changes as suggested for the SoCFPGA Arria10 support.
 * Added Rob's reviewed-by for the FPGA Regions binding doc.
 * Added Moritz' ack for the sysfs document patch.

The following were acked so they are no longer in this patch set:
 * bindings for Altera SOCFPGA bridges
   https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9226093/
 * bindings for Arria 10 FPGA Mgr
   https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9226111/
 * "[PATCH v3] of/overlay: add of overlay notifications"
   https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/4/19/704

The patchset is dependent on:
 * Pantelis Antonious's dtc changes for dynamic device tree.
    https://github.com/pantoniou/dtc.git
 * Pantelis' configfs interface patches and fixes
    https://github.com/pantoniou/linux-beagle-track-mainline

Alan

Alan Tull (10):
  fpga: add bindings document for fpga region
  doc: fpga-mgr: add fpga image info to api
  add bindings document for altera freeze bridge
  add sysfs document for fpga bridge class
  fpga-mgr: add fpga image information struct
  fpga: add fpga bridge framework
  fpga: fpga-region: device tree control for FPGA
  ARM: socfpga: fpga bridge driver support
  fpga: add altera freeze bridge support
  fpga-manager: Add Socfpga Arria10 support

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-fpga-bridge  |  11 +
 .../bindings/fpga/altera-freeze-bridge.txt         |  23 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/fpga/fpga-region.txt       | 494 +++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/fpga/fpga-mgr.txt                    |  32 +-
 drivers/fpga/Kconfig                               |  36 ++
 drivers/fpga/Makefile                              |   9 +
 drivers/fpga/altera-fpga2sdram.c                   | 180 ++++++
 drivers/fpga/altera-freeze-bridge.c                | 273 ++++++++++
 drivers/fpga/altera-hps2fpga.c                     | 221 ++++++++
 drivers/fpga/fpga-bridge.c                         | 398 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/fpga/fpga-mgr.c                            |  17 +-
 drivers/fpga/fpga-region.c                         | 603 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/fpga/socfpga-a10.c                         | 556 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/fpga/socfpga.c                             |   7 +-
 drivers/fpga/zynq-fpga.c                           |  10 +-
 include/linux/fpga/fpga-bridge.h                   |  60 ++
 include/linux/fpga/fpga-mgr.h                      |  25 +-
 17 files changed, 2925 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-fpga-bridge
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/fpga/altera-freeze-bridge.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/fpga/fpga-region.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/altera-fpga2sdram.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/altera-freeze-bridge.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/altera-hps2fpga.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/fpga-bridge.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/fpga-region.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/socfpga-a10.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/fpga/fpga-bridge.h

-- 
2.10.1