Subject: MAINTAINERS entry for ARM/CLKDEV SUPPORT

From: [email-masked] (Dan Carpenter)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:19:38 +0300

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 03:18:19PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 05:08:10PM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> > Hello Stephen Boyd,
> 
> Okay, that's really not nice.
> 
> This is _not_ a question for Stephen.  Stephen does _not_ co-maintain
> clkdev or the clk API, but co-maintains CCF.  I've no idea why you are
> addressing this to Stephen when this is clearly a question for me to
> answer.
> 

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.  He's the one who deleted the clkdev.h
file though so I thought he might know if it should still be listed or
if it was gone for good.

The clkdev.c question was a throw away thing that occured to me before I
hit send.

regards,
dan carpenter