Subject: [PATCH v7 00/16] ACPI IORT ARM SMMU support

From: [email-masked] (Lorenzo Pieralisi)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:58:06 +0000

Hi Rafael,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 12:36:12AM +0100, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi Lorenzo,
> 
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Lorenzo Pieralisi
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > This patch series is v7 of a previous posting:
> >
> > https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/10/18/506
> 
> I don't see anything objectionable in this series.

Thank you very much !

> Please let me know which patches in particular to look at in detail.

Apart from patch 1, patch 7 (and patch 16 that adds on top of it)
requires an ack from an ACPI core perspective. acpi_dma_configure()
should not affect x86/ia64 systems at all so those patches should
not really be controversial (patch 16 adds an IORT hook into
acpi_dma_configure() that is a nop by design on anything other than
ARM64), please let me know if they are ok.

Thank you again for your time,
Lorenzo