Subject: [PATCH 5/10] dt: bindings: Add bindings for Marvell Xenon SD Host Controller

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Petazzoni)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:48:58 +0100

Hello,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:44:48 +0100, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:

> "A single Xenon IP can support multiple slots.
> Each slot acts as an independent SDHC. It owns independent resources, such
> as register sets clock and PHY.
> Each slot should have an independent device tree node."

I think this wording is still very confusing, and continues to cause
confusion.

We should just state that each Xenon controller supports a single slot,
and that's it.

The text still says "a single Xenon IP can support multiple slots",
which continues to cause confusion.

Best regards,

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com