Subject: [PATCH 1/6] ARM: dts: am335x-phycore-som: Update NAND partition table

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 09:18:45 -0800

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [170105 07:37]:
> * Teresa Remmet <[email-masked]> [170105 06:57]:
> > To improve NAND safety we updated the partition layout.
> > Added barebox backup partition and removed kernel and oftree
> > partition. They are kept in ubi now.
> 
> What about the users with earlier partition tables?
> 
> Please read about "flag day" changes, typically they are not
> acceptable.

Adding Brian and Adam to Cc. Can you guys come up with some
solution on this?

I'm suggesting we leave the kernel nodes empty and let u-boot
populate them, so maybe you guys can discuss this on the related
lists.

The rest of the series looks fine to me so applying it into
omap-for-v4.11/dt.

Cheers,

Tony