Subject: [GIT PULL] soc: samsung: Drivers for v4.11

From: [email-masked] (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 20:13:43 +0200

Hi,

Few changes in Exynos PMU driver including one that is needed by pinctrl
driver for runtime PM. We want to move forward with the RPM for our drivers
while keeping still DT ABI.

This tag is also for Linus Walleij to pull - base for pinctrl changes.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Cc: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tomasz Figa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marek Szyprowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sylwester Nawrocki <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 0c744ea4f77d72b3dcebb7a8f2684633ec79be88:

  Linux 4.10-rc2 (2017-01-01 14:31:53 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git samsung-drivers-soc-pmu-4.11

for you to fetch changes up to 1da6de33e43901ec5220cbf292d71172635ada67:

  soc: samsung: pmu: Remove messages for failed memory allocation (2017-01-20 18:37:27 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Improvements for Exynos PMU driver for v4.11:

Beside basic function of setting proper configuration for low power modes, the
Exynos PMU (Power Management Unit) driver is also a provider of syscon regmap
for its registers.  This regmap is essential to many other drivers wanting to
or needing to implement low power mode.

Exynos pinctrl driver, before getting support for Runtime Power Management,
needs access to this syscon regmap.  Let's do it in a DT ABI friendly way.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marek Szyprowski (3):
      soc: samsung: pmu: Provide global function to get PMU regmap
      soc: samsung: pmu: Use of_device_get_match_data helper
      soc: samsung: pmu: Remove messages for failed memory allocation

 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos-pmu.c       | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 include/linux/soc/samsung/exynos-pmu.h | 10 ++++++++++
 2 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)