Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, ARM, IIO and PWM due for the v4.10 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:12:22 +0000

Arm, IIO and PWM Maintainers,

Enjoy!

The following changes since commit 7ce7d89f48834cefece7804d38fc5d85382edf77:

  Linux 4.10-rc1 (2016-12-25 16:13:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git ib-mfd-arm-iio-pwm-v4.10

for you to fetch changes up to 94df449273475980a39f1bf47f1e3d2b07ce6577:

  ARM: dts: stm32: Enable pwm1 and pwm3 for stm32f469-disco (2017-01-23 12:06:28 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between MFD, ARM, IIO and PWM due for the v4.10 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Gaignard (8):
      dt-bindings: mfd: Add bindings for STM32 Timers driver
      mfd: Add STM32 Timers driver
      dt-bindings: pwm: Add STM32 bindings
      pwm: Add driver for STM32 plaftorm
      iio: Add bindings for STM32 timer trigger driver
      iio: Add STM32 timer trigger driver
      ARM: dts: stm32: add Timers driver for stm32f429 MCU
      ARM: dts: stm32: Enable pwm1 and pwm3 for stm32f469-disco

 .../ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio-timer-stm32          |  29 ++
 .../bindings/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.txt     |  23 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/stm32-timers.txt       |  46 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-stm32.txt          |  35 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f429.dtsi                   | 275 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f469-disco.dts              |  28 ++
 drivers/iio/trigger/Kconfig                        |   9 +
 drivers/iio/trigger/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/iio/trigger/stm32-timer-trigger.c          | 342 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                                |  11 +
 drivers/mfd/Makefile                               |   2 +
 drivers/mfd/stm32-timers.c                         |  80 +++++
 drivers/pwm/Kconfig                                |   9 +
 drivers/pwm/Makefile                               |   1 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-stm32.c                            | 398 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.h      |  62 ++++
 include/linux/mfd/stm32-timers.h                   |  71 ++++
 17 files changed, 1422 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio-timer-stm32
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/stm32-timers.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-stm32.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/iio/trigger/stm32-timer-trigger.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/stm32-timers.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-stm32.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/stm32-timers.h

-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog