Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, ARM, IIO and PWM due for the v4.10 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:40:50 +0000

As promised.

The following changes since commit 7ce7d89f48834cefece7804d38fc5d85382edf77:

  Linux 4.10-rc1 (2016-12-25 16:13:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git ib-mfd-iio-pwm-4.11

for you to fetch changes up to 93fbe91b552194af970256ce72934745d01df435:

  iio: Add STM32 timer trigger driver (2017-01-25 16:11:56 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between MFD, IIO and PWM due for the v4.11 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Gaignard (6):
      dt-bindings: mfd: Add bindings for STM32 Timers driver
      mfd: Add STM32 Timers driver
      dt-bindings: pwm: Add STM32 bindings
      pwm: Add driver for STM32 plaftorm
      iio: Add bindings for STM32 timer trigger driver
      iio: Add STM32 timer trigger driver

 .../ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio-timer-stm32          |  29 ++
 .../bindings/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.txt     |  23 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/stm32-timers.txt       |  46 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-stm32.txt          |  35 ++
 drivers/iio/trigger/Kconfig                        |   9 +
 drivers/iio/trigger/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/iio/trigger/stm32-timer-trigger.c          | 342 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                                |  11 +
 drivers/mfd/Makefile                               |   2 +
 drivers/mfd/stm32-timers.c                         |  80 +++++
 drivers/pwm/Kconfig                                |   9 +
 drivers/pwm/Makefile                               |   1 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-stm32.c                            | 397 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.h      |  62 ++++
 include/linux/mfd/stm32-timers.h                   |  71 ++++
 15 files changed, 1118 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio-timer-stm32
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/stm32-timers.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-stm32.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/iio/trigger/stm32-timer-trigger.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/stm32-timers.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-stm32.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/iio/timer/stm32-timer-trigger.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/stm32-timers.h
 
-- 
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog