Subject: [PATCH 2/2] arch_timer: acpi: add hisi timer erratum data

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:14:54 +0100

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 09:42:11AM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
 
[ ... ]

> >>>I believe Marc is looking at some rework in this area which may enable
> >>>this, so please wait for that to appear.
> >>Yeah, I'm implementing a semi-flexible way to add new quirk types, and
> >>the last thing I want to see is two (or more) tables describing the same
> >>thing.
> >
> >Kindly ping, if you have patches in hand, I can test against our platforms,
> >thank you very much.
> 
> Any progress on this? I'm not a big fan of stalling erratum fixes upstream
> because of potential future refactoring.

The fix is in the tip tree, soon in v4.11-rc1 when the merge will be finished.

http://goo.gl/x90qwE
http://goo.gl/asCBBD

  -- Daniel

-- 

 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog