Subject: [PATCH 0/9] bus: brcmstb_gisb: add support for GISBv7 arbiter

From: [email-masked] (Doug Berger)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:46:23 -0700

This patch set contains changes to enable the GISB arbiter driver
on the latest ARM64 architecture Set-Top Box chips from Broadcom.

This driver relies on being able to hook the abort handlers of
the processor core that are triggered by bus error signals
generated by the GISB bus arbiter hardware found in BCM7XXX chips.
The first three patches are based on the arm64/for-next/core
branch to enable this functionality for the arm64 architecture.

The remaining patches correct some issues with the existing driver,
add the ARM64 architecture specific support to the driver, and
finally add the new register map for the GISBv7 hardware first
appearing in the BCM7278 device.

Doug Berger (7):
  arm64: mm: mark fault_info __ro_after_init
  arm64: mm: install SError abort handler
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: Use register offsets with writes too
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: Correct hooking of ARM aborts
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: correct support for 64-bit address output
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: add ARM64 SError support
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: update to support new revision

Florian Fainelli (2):
  arm64: mm: Allow installation of memory abort handlers
  bus: brcmstb_gisb: Add ARM64 support

 .../devicetree/bindings/bus/brcm,gisb-arb.txt      |   3 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/system_misc.h               |   5 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S                          |  69 ++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/mm/fault.c                              |  48 +++++++++-
 drivers/bus/Kconfig                                |   2 +-
 drivers/bus/brcmstb_gisb.c                         | 106 ++++++++++++++++-----
 6 files changed, 197 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.0