Subject: [PATCH V3 1/2] dt-bindings: pinctrl: add imx7ulp pinctrl binding doc

From: [email-masked] (jmondi)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:24:08 +0200

Hi Dong,

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 07:43:48PM +0800, Dong Aisheng wrote:
> i.MX 7ULP has three IOMUXC instances: IOMUXC0 for M4 ports,
> IOMUXC1 for A7 ports and IOMUXC DDR for DDR interface.
>
> This patch adds the IOMUXC1 support for A7.
>
> Cc: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
> Cc: devicetree at vger.kernel.org
> Cc: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Dong Aisheng <[email-masked]>
>
> ---
> ChangeLog:
> v2->v3:
>  * switch to generic input/output-enable property
> v1->v2:
>  * add more descriptions in binding doc
>  * add missed prefix for private properties.
>  * move dt-bindings/pinctrl/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h to arch/arm/boot/dts
> ---
>  .../bindings/pinctrl/fsl,imx7ulp-pinctrl.txt       |  63 +++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h                | 468 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 531 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/fsl,imx7ulp-pinctrl.txt
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h
>
> diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/fsl,imx7ulp-pinctrl.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/fsl,imx7ulp-pinctrl.txt
> new file mode 100644
> index 0000000..67e4d1e
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/fsl,imx7ulp-pinctrl.txt
> @@ -0,0 +1,63 @@
> +* Freescale i.MX7ULP IOMUX Controller
> +
> +i.MX 7ULP has three IOMUXC instances: IOMUXC0 for M4 ports, IOMUXC1 for A7
> +ports and IOMUXC DDR for DDR interface.
> +
> +Note:
> +This binding doc is only for the IOMUXC1 support in A7 Domain and it only
> +supports generic pin config.
> +
> +Please also refer to fsl,imx-pinctrl.txt in this directory for IMX common
> +binding part and pinctrl-bindings.txt for the generic config binding.
> +
> +=== Pin Controller Node ===
> +
> +Required properties:
> +- compatible:	"fsl,imx7ulp-iomuxc1"
> +- reg:		Should contain the base physical address and size of the iomuxc
> +		registers.
> +
> +=== Pin Configuration Node ===
> +- pins: One integers array, represents a group of pins mux setting.
> +	The format is fsl,pins = <PIN_FUNC_ID>, PIN_FUNC_ID is a pin working on
> +	a specific function.
> +
> +	NOTE: i.MX7ULP PIN_FUNC_ID consists of 4 integers as it shares one mux
> +	and config register as follows:
> +	<mux_conf_reg input_reg mux_mode input_val>

As your PIN_FUNC_ID specifies both the pin ids and their mux settings,
shouldn't you use the newly documented 'pinmux' property in place of
'pins'?

Please see
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8d5e7c5df0a6c442373628be5221321172b1badf

The current documentation specifies pin ids and mux settings have to
be assembled in one single integer, which is not your case, but that
can be changed to make it accept an array of integers values if
needed.

I see that fit more than just 'pins' that, according to the bindings
documentation, should just be pin ids with muxing function specified by
the 'function' property.

Thanks
   j

> +
> +	Refer to imx7ulp-pinfunc.h in in device tree source folder for all
> +	available imx7ulp PIN_FUNC_ID.
> +
> +Optional Properties:
> +- output-enable:		Bool. Output buffer enabled
> +- input-enable:			Bool. Input buffer enabled
> +- drive-strength		Integer. Controls Drive Strength
> +					0: Standard
> +					1: Hi Driver
> +- drive-push-pull		Bool. Enable Pin Push-pull
> +- drive-open-drain		Bool. Enable Pin Open-drian
> +- slew-rate:			Integer. Controls Slew Rate
> +					0: Standard
> +					1: Slow
> +- bias-disable:			Bool. Pull disabled
> +- bias-pull-down:		Bool. Pull down on pin
> +- bias-pull-up:			Bool. Pull up on pin
> +
> +Examples:
> +#include "imx7ulp-pinfunc.h"
> +
> +/* Pin Controller Node */
> +iomuxc1: iomuxc at 40ac0000 {
> +	compatible = "fsl,imx7ulp-iomuxc1";
> +	reg = <0x40ac0000 0x1000>;
> +
> +	/* Pin Configuration Node */
> +	pinctrl_lpuart4: lpuart4grp {
> +		pins = <
> +			ULP1_PAD_PTC3__LPUART4_RX
> +			ULP1_PAD_PTC2__LPUART4_TX
> +		>;
> +		bias-pull-up;
> +	};
> +};
> diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h b/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h
> new file mode 100644
> index 0000000..cafd3ed
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp-pinfunc.h
> @@ -0,0 +1,468 @@
> +/*
> + * Copyright 2016 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
> + * Copyright 2017 NXP
> + *
> + * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> + * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
> + * published by the Free Software Foundation.
> + *
> + */
> +
> +#ifndef __DTS_IMX7ULP_PINFUNC_H
> +#define __DTS_IMX7ULP_PINFUNC_H
> +
> +/*
> + * The pin function ID is a tuple of
> + * <mux_conf_reg input_reg mux_mode input_val>
> + */
> +
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__PTC0                                       0x0000 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__TRACE_D15                                  0x0000 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__LPUART4_CTS_B                              0x0000 0x0244 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__LPI2C4_SCL                                 0x0000 0x0278 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__TPM4_CLKIN                                 0x0000 0x0298 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC0__FB_AD0                                     0x0000 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__PTC1                                       0x0004 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__TRACE_D14                                  0x0004 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__LPUART4_RTS_B                              0x0004 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__LPI2C4_SDA                                 0x0004 0x027c 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__TPM4_CH0                                   0x0004 0x0280 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC1__FB_AD1                                     0x0004 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__PTC2                                       0x0008 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__TRACE_D13                                  0x0008 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__LPUART4_TX                                 0x0008 0x024c 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__LPI2C4_HREQ                                0x0008 0x0274 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__TPM4_CH1                                   0x0008 0x0284 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC2__FB_AD2                                     0x0008 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC3__PTC3                                       0x000c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC3__TRACE_D12                                  0x000c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC3__LPUART4_RX                                 0x000c 0x0248 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC3__TPM4_CH2                                   0x000c 0x0288 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC3__FB_AD3                                     0x000c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__PTC4                                       0x0010 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__TRACE_D11                                  0x0010 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__FXIO1_D0                                   0x0010 0x0204 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__LPSPI2_PCS1                                0x0010 0x02a0 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__LPUART5_CTS_B                              0x0010 0x0250 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__LPI2C5_SCL                                 0x0010 0x02bc 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__TPM4_CH3                                   0x0010 0x028c 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC4__FB_AD4                                     0x0010 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__PTC5                                       0x0014 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__TRACE_D10                                  0x0014 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__FXIO1_D1                                   0x0014 0x0208 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__LPSPI2_PCS2                                0x0014 0x02a4 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__LPUART5_RTS_B                              0x0014 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__LPI2C5_SDA                                 0x0014 0x02c0 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__TPM4_CH4                                   0x0014 0x0290 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC5__FB_AD5                                     0x0014 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__PTC6                                       0x0018 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__TRACE_D9                                   0x0018 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__FXIO1_D2                                   0x0018 0x020c 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__LPSPI2_PCS3                                0x0018 0x02a8 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__LPUART5_TX                                 0x0018 0x0258 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__LPI2C5_HREQ                                0x0018 0x02b8 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__TPM4_CH5                                   0x0018 0x0294 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC6__FB_AD6                                     0x0018 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__PTC7                                       0x001c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__TRACE_D8                                   0x001c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__FXIO1_D3                                   0x001c 0x0210 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__LPUART5_RX                                 0x001c 0x0254 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__TPM5_CH1                                   0x001c 0x02c8 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC7__FB_AD7                                     0x001c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__PTC8                                       0x0020 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__TRACE_D7                                   0x0020 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__FXIO1_D4                                   0x0020 0x0214 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__LPSPI2_SIN                                 0x0020 0x02b0 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__LPUART6_CTS_B                              0x0020 0x025c 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__LPI2C6_SCL                                 0x0020 0x02fc 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__TPM5_CLKIN                                 0x0020 0x02cc 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC8__FB_AD8                                     0x0020 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__PTC9                                       0x0024 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__TRACE_D6                                   0x0024 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__FXIO1_D5                                   0x0024 0x0218 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__LPSPI2_SOUT                                0x0024 0x02b4 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__LPUART6_RTS_B                              0x0024 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__LPI2C6_SDA                                 0x0024 0x0300 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__TPM5_CH0                                   0x0024 0x02c4 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC9__FB_AD9                                     0x0024 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__PTC10                                     0x0028 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__TRACE_D5                                  0x0028 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__FXIO1_D6                                  0x0028 0x021c 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__LPSPI2_SCK                                0x0028 0x02ac 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__LPUART6_TX                                0x0028 0x0264 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__LPI2C6_HREQ                               0x0028 0x02f8 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__TPM7_CH3                                  0x0028 0x02e8 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC10__FB_AD10                                   0x0028 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__PTC11                                     0x002c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__TRACE_D4                                  0x002c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__FXIO1_D7                                  0x002c 0x0220 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__LPSPI2_PCS0                               0x002c 0x029c 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__LPUART6_RX                                0x002c 0x0260 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__TPM7_CH4                                  0x002c 0x02ec 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC11__FB_AD11                                   0x002c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__PTC12                                     0x0030 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__TRACE_D3                                  0x0030 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__FXIO1_D8                                  0x0030 0x0224 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__LPSPI3_PCS1                               0x0030 0x0314 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__LPUART7_CTS_B                             0x0030 0x0268 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__LPI2C7_SCL                                0x0030 0x0308 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__TPM7_CH5                                  0x0030 0x02f0 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC12__FB_AD12                                   0x0030 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__PTC13                                     0x0034 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__TRACE_D2                                  0x0034 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__FXIO1_D9                                  0x0034 0x0228 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__LPSPI3_PCS2                               0x0034 0x0318 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__LPUART7_RTS_B                             0x0034 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__LPI2C7_SDA                                0x0034 0x030c 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__TPM7_CLKIN                                0x0034 0x02f4 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC13__FB_AD13                                   0x0034 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__PTC14                                     0x0038 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__TRACE_D1                                  0x0038 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__FXIO1_D10                                 0x0038 0x022c 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__LPSPI3_PCS3                               0x0038 0x031c 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__LPUART7_TX                                0x0038 0x0270 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__LPI2C7_HREQ                               0x0038 0x0304 0x5 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__TPM7_CH0                                  0x0038 0x02dc 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC14__FB_AD14                                   0x0038 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__PTC15                                     0x003c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__TRACE_D0                                  0x003c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__FXIO1_D11                                 0x003c 0x0230 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__LPUART7_RX                                0x003c 0x026c 0x4 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__TPM7_CH1                                  0x003c 0x02e0 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC15__FB_AD15                                   0x003c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__PTC16                                     0x0040 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__TRACE_CLKOUT                              0x0040 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__FXIO1_D12                                 0x0040 0x0234 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__LPSPI3_SIN                                0x0040 0x0324 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__TPM7_CH2                                  0x0040 0x02e4 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC16__FB_ALE_FB_CS1_B_FB_TS_B                   0x0040 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC17__PTC17                                     0x0044 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC17__FXIO1_D13                                 0x0044 0x0238 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC17__LPSPI3_SOUT                               0x0044 0x0328 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC17__TPM6_CLKIN                                0x0044 0x02d8 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC17__FB_CS0_B                                  0x0044 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC18__PTC18                                     0x0048 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC18__FXIO1_D14                                 0x0048 0x023c 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC18__LPSPI3_SCK                                0x0048 0x0320 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC18__TPM6_CH0                                  0x0048 0x02d0 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC18__FB_OE_B                                   0x0048 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC19__PTC19                                     0x004c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC19__FXIO1_D15                                 0x004c 0x0240 0x2 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC19__LPSPI3_PCS0                               0x004c 0x0310 0x3 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC19__TPM6_CH1                                  0x004c 0x02d4 0x6 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTC19__FB_A16                                    0x004c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD0__PTD0                                       0x0080 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD0__SDHC0_RESET_B                              0x0080 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD1__PTD1                                       0x0084 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD1__SDHC0_CMD                                  0x0084 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD2__PTD2                                       0x0088 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD2__SDHC0_CLK                                  0x0088 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD3__PTD3                                       0x008c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD3__SDHC0_D7                                   0x008c 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD4__PTD4                                       0x0090 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD4__SDHC0_D6                                   0x0090 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD5__PTD5                                       0x0094 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD5__SDHC0_D5                                   0x0094 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD6__PTD6                                       0x0098 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD6__SDHC0_D4                                   0x0098 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD7__PTD7                                       0x009c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD7__SDHC0_D3                                   0x009c 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD8__PTD8                                       0x00a0 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD8__TPM4_CLKIN                                 0x00a0 0x0298 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD8__SDHC0_D2                                   0x00a0 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD9__PTD9                                       0x00a4 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD9__TPM4_CH0                                   0x00a4 0x0280 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD9__SDHC0_D1                                   0x00a4 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD10__PTD10                                     0x00a8 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD10__TPM4_CH1                                  0x00a8 0x0284 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD10__SDHC0_D0                                  0x00a8 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD11__PTD11                                     0x00ac 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD11__TPM4_CH2                                  0x00ac 0x0288 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTD11__SDHC0_DQS                                 0x00ac 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__PTE0                                       0x0100 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__FXIO1_D31                                  0x0100 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__LPSPI2_PCS1                                0x0100 0x02a0 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__LPUART4_CTS_B                              0x0100 0x0244 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__LPI2C4_SCL                                 0x0100 0x0278 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__SDHC1_D1                                   0x0100 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE0__FB_A25                                     0x0100 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__PTE1                                       0x0104 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__FXIO1_D30                                  0x0104 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__LPSPI2_PCS2                                0x0104 0x02a4 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__LPUART4_RTS_B                              0x0104 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__LPI2C4_SDA                                 0x0104 0x027c 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__SDHC1_D0                                   0x0104 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE1__FB_A26                                     0x0104 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__PTE2                                       0x0108 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__FXIO1_D29                                  0x0108 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__LPSPI2_PCS3                                0x0108 0x02a8 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__LPUART4_TX                                 0x0108 0x024c 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__LPI2C4_HREQ                                0x0108 0x0274 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE2__SDHC1_CLK                                  0x0108 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE3__PTE3                                       0x010c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE3__FXIO1_D28                                  0x010c 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE3__LPUART4_RX                                 0x010c 0x0248 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE3__TPM5_CH1                                   0x010c 0x02c8 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE3__SDHC1_CMD                                  0x010c 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__PTE4                                       0x0110 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__FXIO1_D27                                  0x0110 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__LPSPI2_SIN                                 0x0110 0x02b0 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__LPUART5_CTS_B                              0x0110 0x0250 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__LPI2C5_SCL                                 0x0110 0x02bc 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__TPM5_CLKIN                                 0x0110 0x02cc 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE4__SDHC1_D3                                   0x0110 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__PTE5                                       0x0114 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__FXIO1_D26                                  0x0114 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__LPSPI2_SOUT                                0x0114 0x02b4 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__LPUART5_RTS_B                              0x0114 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__LPI2C5_SDA                                 0x0114 0x02c0 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__TPM5_CH0                                   0x0114 0x02c4 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE5__SDHC1_D2                                   0x0114 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__PTE6                                       0x0118 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__FXIO1_D25                                  0x0118 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__LPSPI2_SCK                                 0x0118 0x02ac 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__LPUART5_TX                                 0x0118 0x0258 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__LPI2C5_HREQ                                0x0118 0x02b8 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__TPM7_CH3                                   0x0118 0x02e8 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__SDHC1_D4                                   0x0118 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE6__FB_A17                                     0x0118 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__PTE7                                       0x011c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__TRACE_D7                                   0x011c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__VIU_FID                                    0x011c 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__FXIO1_D24                                  0x011c 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__LPSPI2_PCS0                                0x011c 0x029c 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__LPUART5_RX                                 0x011c 0x0254 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__TPM7_CH4                                   0x011c 0x02ec 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__SDHC1_D5                                   0x011c 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE7__FB_A18                                     0x011c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__PTE8                                       0x0120 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__TRACE_D6                                   0x0120 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__VIU_D16                                    0x0120 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__FXIO1_D23                                  0x0120 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__LPSPI3_PCS1                                0x0120 0x0314 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__LPUART6_CTS_B                              0x0120 0x025c 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__LPI2C6_SCL                                 0x0120 0x02fc 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__TPM7_CH5                                   0x0120 0x02f0 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__SDHC1_WP                                   0x0120 0x0200 0x7 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__SDHC1_D6                                   0x0120 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE8__FB_CS3_B_FB_BE7_0_BLS31_24_B               0x0120 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__PTE9                                       0x0124 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__TRACE_D5                                   0x0124 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__VIU_D17                                    0x0124 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__FXIO1_D22                                  0x0124 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__LPSPI3_PCS2                                0x0124 0x0318 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__LPUART6_RTS_B                              0x0124 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__LPI2C6_SDA                                 0x0124 0x0300 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__TPM7_CLKIN                                 0x0124 0x02f4 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__SDHC1_CD                                   0x0124 0x032c 0x7 0x1
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__SDHC1_D7                                   0x0124 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE9__FB_TBST_B_FB_CS2_B_FB_BE15_8_BLS23_16_B    0x0124 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__PTE10                                     0x0128 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__TRACE_D4                                  0x0128 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__VIU_D18                                   0x0128 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__FXIO1_D21                                 0x0128 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__LPSPI3_PCS3                               0x0128 0x031c 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__LPUART6_TX                                0x0128 0x0264 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__LPI2C6_HREQ                               0x0128 0x02f8 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__TPM7_CH0                                  0x0128 0x02dc 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__SDHC1_VS                                  0x0128 0x0000 0x7 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__SDHC1_DQS                                 0x0128 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE10__FB_A19                                    0x0128 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__PTE11                                     0x012c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__TRACE_D3                                  0x012c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__VIU_D19                                   0x012c 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__FXIO1_D20                                 0x012c 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__LPUART6_RX                                0x012c 0x0260 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__TPM7_CH1                                  0x012c 0x02e0 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__SDHC1_RESET_B                             0x012c 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE11__FB_A20                                    0x012c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__PTE12                                     0x0130 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__TRACE_D2                                  0x0130 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__VIU_D20                                   0x0130 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__FXIO1_D19                                 0x0130 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__LPSPI3_SIN                                0x0130 0x0324 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__LPUART7_CTS_B                             0x0130 0x0268 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__LPI2C7_SCL                                0x0130 0x0308 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__TPM7_CH2                                  0x0130 0x02e4 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__SDHC1_WP                                  0x0130 0x0200 0x8 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE12__FB_A21                                    0x0130 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__PTE13                                     0x0134 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__TRACE_D1                                  0x0134 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__VIU_D21                                   0x0134 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__FXIO1_D18                                 0x0134 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__LPSPI3_SOUT                               0x0134 0x0328 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__LPUART7_RTS_B                             0x0134 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__LPI2C7_SDA                                0x0134 0x030c 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__TPM6_CLKIN                                0x0134 0x02d8 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__SDHC1_CD                                  0x0134 0x032c 0x8 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE13__FB_A22                                    0x0134 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__PTE14                                     0x0138 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__TRACE_D0                                  0x0138 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__VIU_D22                                   0x0138 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__FXIO1_D17                                 0x0138 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__LPSPI3_SCK                                0x0138 0x0320 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__LPUART7_TX                                0x0138 0x0270 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__LPI2C7_HREQ                               0x0138 0x0304 0x5 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__TPM6_CH0                                  0x0138 0x02d0 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__SDHC1_VS                                  0x0138 0x0000 0x8 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE14__FB_A23                                    0x0138 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__PTE15                                     0x013c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__TRACE_CLKOUT                              0x013c 0x0000 0xa 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__VIU_D23                                   0x013c 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__FXIO1_D16                                 0x013c 0x0000 0x2 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__LPSPI3_PCS0                               0x013c 0x0310 0x3 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__LPUART7_RX                                0x013c 0x026c 0x4 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__TPM6_CH1                                  0x013c 0x02d4 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTE15__FB_A24                                    0x013c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__PTF0                                       0x0180 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__VIU_DE                                     0x0180 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__LPUART4_CTS_B                              0x0180 0x0244 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__LPI2C4_SCL                                 0x0180 0x0278 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__TPM4_CLKIN                                 0x0180 0x0298 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF0__FB_RW_B                                    0x0180 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__PTF1                                       0x0184 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__VIU_HSYNC                                  0x0184 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__LPUART4_RTS_B                              0x0184 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__LPI2C4_SDA                                 0x0184 0x027c 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__TPM4_CH0                                   0x0184 0x0280 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF1__CLKOUT                                     0x0184 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__PTF2                                       0x0188 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__VIU_VSYNC                                  0x0188 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__LPUART4_TX                                 0x0188 0x024c 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__LPI2C4_HREQ                                0x0188 0x0274 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__TPM4_CH1                                   0x0188 0x0284 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF2__FB_TSIZ1_FB_CS5_B_FB_BE23_16_BLS15_8_B     0x0188 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF3__PTF3                                       0x018c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF3__VIU_PCLK                                   0x018c 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF3__LPUART4_RX                                 0x018c 0x0248 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF3__TPM4_CH2                                   0x018c 0x0288 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF3__FB_AD16                                    0x018c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__PTF4                                       0x0190 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__VIU_D0                                     0x0190 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__FXIO1_D0                                   0x0190 0x0204 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__LPSPI2_PCS1                                0x0190 0x02a0 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__LPUART5_CTS_B                              0x0190 0x0250 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__LPI2C5_SCL                                 0x0190 0x02bc 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__TPM4_CH3                                   0x0190 0x028c 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF4__FB_AD17                                    0x0190 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__PTF5                                       0x0194 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__VIU_D1                                     0x0194 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__FXIO1_D1                                   0x0194 0x0208 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__LPSPI2_PCS2                                0x0194 0x02a4 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__LPUART5_RTS_B                              0x0194 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__LPI2C5_SDA                                 0x0194 0x02c0 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__TPM4_CH4                                   0x0194 0x0290 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF5__FB_AD18                                    0x0194 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__PTF6                                       0x0198 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__VIU_D2                                     0x0198 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__FXIO1_D2                                   0x0198 0x020c 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__LPSPI2_PCS3                                0x0198 0x02a8 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__LPUART5_TX                                 0x0198 0x0258 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__LPI2C5_HREQ                                0x0198 0x02b8 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__TPM4_CH5                                   0x0198 0x0294 0x6 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF6__FB_AD19                                    0x0198 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__PTF7                                       0x019c 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__VIU_D3                                     0x019c 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__FXIO1_D3                                   0x019c 0x0210 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__LPUART5_RX                                 0x019c 0x0254 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__TPM5_CH1                                   0x019c 0x02c8 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF7__FB_AD20                                    0x019c 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__PTF8                                       0x01a0 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__USB1_ULPI_CLK                              0x01a0 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__VIU_D4                                     0x01a0 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__FXIO1_D4                                   0x01a0 0x0214 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__LPSPI2_SIN                                 0x01a0 0x02b0 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__LPUART6_CTS_B                              0x01a0 0x025c 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__LPI2C6_SCL                                 0x01a0 0x02fc 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__TPM5_CLKIN                                 0x01a0 0x02cc 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF8__FB_AD21                                    0x01a0 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__PTF9                                       0x01a4 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__USB1_ULPI_NXT                              0x01a4 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__VIU_D5                                     0x01a4 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__FXIO1_D5                                   0x01a4 0x0218 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__LPSPI2_SOUT                                0x01a4 0x02b4 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__LPUART6_RTS_B                              0x01a4 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__LPI2C6_SDA                                 0x01a4 0x0300 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__TPM5_CH0                                   0x01a4 0x02c4 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF9__FB_AD22                                    0x01a4 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__PTF10                                     0x01a8 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__USB1_ULPI_STP                             0x01a8 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__VIU_D6                                    0x01a8 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__FXIO1_D6                                  0x01a8 0x021c 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__LPSPI2_SCK                                0x01a8 0x02ac 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__LPUART6_TX                                0x01a8 0x0264 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__LPI2C6_HREQ                               0x01a8 0x02f8 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__TPM7_CH3                                  0x01a8 0x02e8 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF10__FB_AD23                                   0x01a8 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__PTF11                                     0x01ac 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__USB1_ULPI_DIR                             0x01ac 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__VIU_D7                                    0x01ac 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__FXIO1_D7                                  0x01ac 0x0220 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__LPSPI2_PCS0                               0x01ac 0x029c 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__LPUART6_RX                                0x01ac 0x0260 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__TPM7_CH4                                  0x01ac 0x02ec 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF11__FB_CS4_B_FB_TSIZ0_FB_BE31_24_BLS7_0_B     0x01ac 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__PTF12                                     0x01b0 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__USB1_ULPI_DATA0                           0x01b0 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__VIU_D8                                    0x01b0 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__FXIO1_D8                                  0x01b0 0x0224 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__LPSPI3_PCS1                               0x01b0 0x0314 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__LPUART7_CTS_B                             0x01b0 0x0268 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__LPI2C7_SCL                                0x01b0 0x0308 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__TPM7_CH5                                  0x01b0 0x02f0 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF12__FB_AD24                                   0x01b0 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__PTF13                                     0x01b4 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__USB1_ULPI_DATA1                           0x01b4 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__VIU_D9                                    0x01b4 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__FXIO1_D9                                  0x01b4 0x0228 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__LPSPI3_PCS2                               0x01b4 0x0318 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__LPUART7_RTS_B                             0x01b4 0x0000 0x4 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__LPI2C7_SDA                                0x01b4 0x030c 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__TPM7_CLKIN                                0x01b4 0x02f4 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF13__FB_AD25                                   0x01b4 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__PTF14                                     0x01b8 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__USB1_ULPI_DATA2                           0x01b8 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__VIU_D10                                   0x01b8 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__FXIO1_D10                                 0x01b8 0x022c 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__LPSPI3_PCS3                               0x01b8 0x031c 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__LPUART7_TX                                0x01b8 0x0270 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__LPI2C7_HREQ                               0x01b8 0x0304 0x5 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__TPM7_CH0                                  0x01b8 0x02dc 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF14__FB_AD26                                   0x01b8 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__PTF15                                     0x01bc 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__USB1_ULPI_DATA3                           0x01bc 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__VIU_D11                                   0x01bc 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__FXIO1_D11                                 0x01bc 0x0230 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__LPUART7_RX                                0x01bc 0x026c 0x4 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__TPM7_CH1                                  0x01bc 0x02e0 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF15__FB_AD27                                   0x01bc 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__PTF16                                     0x01c0 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__USB1_ULPI_DATA4                           0x01c0 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__VIU_D12                                   0x01c0 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__FXIO1_D12                                 0x01c0 0x0234 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__LPSPI3_SIN                                0x01c0 0x0324 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__TPM7_CH2                                  0x01c0 0x02e4 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF16__FB_AD28                                   0x01c0 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__PTF17                                     0x01c4 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__USB1_ULPI_DATA5                           0x01c4 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__VIU_D13                                   0x01c4 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__FXIO1_D13                                 0x01c4 0x0238 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__LPSPI3_SOUT                               0x01c4 0x0328 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__TPM6_CLKIN                                0x01c4 0x02d8 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF17__FB_AD29                                   0x01c4 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__PTF18                                     0x01c8 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__USB1_ULPI_DATA6                           0x01c8 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__VIU_D14                                   0x01c8 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__FXIO1_D14                                 0x01c8 0x023c 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__LPSPI3_SCK                                0x01c8 0x0320 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__TPM6_CH0                                  0x01c8 0x02d0 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF18__FB_AD30                                   0x01c8 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__PTF19                                     0x01cc 0x0000 0x1 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__USB1_ULPI_DATA7                           0x01cc 0x0000 0xb 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__VIU_D15                                   0x01cc 0x0000 0xc 0x0
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__FXIO1_D15                                 0x01cc 0x0240 0x2 0x2
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__LPSPI3_PCS0                               0x01cc 0x0310 0x3 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__TPM6_CH1                                  0x01cc 0x02d4 0x6 0x3
> +#define ULP1_PAD_PTF19__FB_AD31                                   0x01cc 0x0000 0x9 0x0
> +
> +#endif /* __DTS_IMX7ULP_PINFUNC_H */
> --
> 2.7.4
>
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-gpio" in
> the body of a message to majordomo at vger.kernel.org
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html