Subject: [PATCH v11 0/6] FPGA Manager support for altera passive serial

From: [email-masked] (Joshua Clayton)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 10:29:05 -0700

FPGA Manager passive serial can now support Stratix, Cyclone and Arria
FPGAs.
Thanks to Bastian and Anatolij for helping to extend support beyond Cyclone

changes from v10

- Rebase on v4.12-rc2
- Remove an erroneous cyclone-ps-spi.o reference from drivers/fpga/Makefile
- Change FPGA_MGR_SPI_BITSTREAM_LSB_FIRST tp FPGA_MGR_BITSTREAM_LSB_FIRST
- Change CONF_DONE "low" to "inactive" in an error message
- Add a MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE for SPI
- Patches 1-4 can be merged without 5 and 6
- Patches 5, and 6 Add back in the bitrev8x4 speed up code newly with support
  for any size buffer.

Anatolij Gustschin (1):
  fpga: Add flag to indicate SPI bitstream is bit-reversed

Joshua Clayton (4):
  doc: dt: add altera-ps-spi binding document
  fpga manager: Add altera-ps-spi driver for Altera FPGAs
  ARM: dts: imx6q-evi: support altera-ps-spi
  lib: add bitrev8x4()
  fpga-manager: altera-ps-spi: use bitrev8x4

 .../bindings/fpga/altera-passive-serial.txt        |  29 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-evi.dts                    |  16 ++
 drivers/fpga/Kconfig                               |   7 +
 drivers/fpga/Makefile                              |   1 +
 drivers/fpga/altera-ps-spi.c                       | 307 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/bitrev.h                             |  19 ++
 include/linux/fpga/fpga-mgr.h                      |   2 +
 7 files changed, 381 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/fpga/altera-passive-serial.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/fpga/altera-ps-spi.c

-- 
2.11.0