Subject: [PATCH] ARM: dts: imx6q-cm-fx6: add sdio wifi/bt nodes

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Guo)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 21:23:31 +0800

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:23:46PM +0200, Christopher Spinrath wrote:
> > Hi Valentin, Igor,
> > 
> > Are you guys fine with the patch?
> 
> Do you have a specific question here?

No, I don't.  I just wanted to hear the voice of Compulab people.  Okay,
we haven't waited for time enough, so I just applied patch.

> 
> The devicetree additions are mostly identical to their counterparts in
> the BSP devicetree. The only real exception being that the usdhc1
> regulators have been replaced by the sd8787 power sequence, which allows
> the mmc core to reset the wifi/bt chip (which is not possible with the
> regulator setup). Note that the sd8787 power sequence binding/driver has
> only recently been added to Linux (v4.11) and is not present in the BSP
> kernel.
> 
> Furthermore, the Bluetooth AMP function is disabled in the BSP kernel
> by CompuLab [1] for the same reason we do not enable the usdhc1 node in
> this patch. (We cannot disable it in the driver because, as explained in
> the commit message, this would yield a regression.)

Thanks for the comments.

Shawn