Subject: [PATCH v3 01/11] net: phy: Add rockchip phy driver support

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Lunn)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:21:21 +0200

> +static struct phy_driver rockchip_phy_driver[] = {
> +{
> +	.phy_id			= 0x1234d400,
> +	.phy_id_mask		= 0xfffffff0,
> +	.name			= "Rockchip internal EPHY",
> +	.features		= (PHY_BASIC_FEATURES | SUPPORTED_Pause
> +				   | SUPPORTED_Asym_Pause),

Please take a look at Documentation/networking/phy.txt and
Fixes: 529ed1275263 ("net: phy: phy drivers should not set SUPPORTED_[Asym_]Pause")

Pause frames / flow control

 The PHY does not participate directly in flow control/pause frames except by
 making sure that the SUPPORTED_Pause and SUPPORTED_AsymPause bits are set in
 MII_ADVERTISE to indicate towards the link partner that the Ethernet MAC
 controller supports such a thing. Since flow control/pause frames generation
 involves the Ethernet MAC driver, it is recommended that this driver takes care
 of properly indicating advertisement and support for such features by setting
 the SUPPORTED_Pause and SUPPORTED_AsymPause bits accordingly. This can be done
 either before or after phy_connect() and/or as a result of implementing the
 ethtool::set_pauseparam feature.

	Andrew