Subject: [PATCH v5 0/2] thermal: add brcmstb AVS TMON driver

From: [email-masked] (Markus Mayer)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:27:57 -0700

From: Markus Mayer <[email-masked]>

This series adds the brcmstb AVS TMON driver.

The driver was originally written by Brian Norris.

Changes since v4:
- disable trip points properly when needed; there was code left-over
  from an older iteration of this driver that used long ints, which
  resulted in code that was incorrect now that we are using ints
- rebased on v4.14-rc1
- patches 3 & 4 (turning on CONFIG_BRCMSTB_THERMAL for arm/arm64) are no
  longer part of the series, because they were already picked up for 4.14

Changes since v3:
- Rebased on v4.13-rc3 to resolve conflicts in the MAINTAINERS file

Changes since v2:
- replaced calls to pr_debug() with calls to dev_dbg() [PATCH 2/4 only]
- all other patches are unchanged from v2

Changes since v1:
- Fixed wording in binding document
- Fixed lincensing to consistently mention GPL v2
- Use thermal_zone_get_slope() and thermal_zone_get_offset()
- Some minor clean-ups

Brian Norris (2):
  Documentation: devicetree: add binding for Broadcom STB AVS TMON
  thermal: add brcmstb AVS TMON driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/thermal/brcm,avs-tmon.txt  |  20 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                            |   2 +-
 drivers/thermal/broadcom/Kconfig                   |   7 +
 drivers/thermal/broadcom/Makefile                  |   1 +
 drivers/thermal/broadcom/brcmstb_thermal.c         | 387 +++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 424 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/brcm,avs-tmon.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/broadcom/brcmstb_thermal.c

-- 
2.7.4