Subject: n900 in next-20170901

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 07:48:42 -0800

Hi,

* Joonsoo Kim <[email-masked]> [171107 05:30]:
> Could you test follwing updated branch?
> 
> https://github.com/JoonsooKim/linux/tree/cma-debug4-next-20180901
> 
> It has three relevant commits on top and enables CMA memory use.

Okie dokie.

> "arm/dma: remove i-cache flush"

Your branch at the above commit is not booting on n900.

> "arm/dma: flush i-cache and d-cache separately"

Not booting at this commit either.

> "arm/dma: call flush_cache_all() and don't do outer cache operation"

Not booting at this commit either.

Earlier commit f14f3479c0d7 ("arm/dma: re-enable to remap the CMA
area and flush cache before remapping") in you branch boots.

Then the following commit d6512d6d0171 ("Revert "arm/mm: disable
atomic_pool"") won't boot.

Also your tree at commit 6d0525cef962 ("arm/dma: remove i-cache
flush") with only commit d6512d6d0171 ("Revert "arm/mm: disable
atomic_pool"") reverted boots on n900.

So it seems the issue is currently at the atomic_pool_init()
related code?

Regards,

Tony