Subject: pxa3xx_nand times out in 4.14 with JFFS2

From: [email-masked] (Willy Tarreau)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 07:37:15 +0100

Hi guys,

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 10:46:17PM +0100, Miquel RAYNAL wrote:
> > Actually, if things go well it will only be applied to stable
> > releases (I really hope we'll be able to switch to Miquel's driver in
> > 4.16). BTW, if you have some time, maybe you can test Miquel's [1]
> > branch and let us know if it still works properly.
> 
> As Boris said, we would really welcome a test of this branch, because
> you almost have the same setup as Sean in the thread "pxa3xx: wait time
> out when scanning for bb" and I am running out of explanation for his
> problem unless it is related to U-Boot. So if you could try booting
> with and without the on-flash-bbt property and report whether it fails
> or not it would be of great help!

Yes, I noticed your work mentionned in some of the threads I've read
during my troubleshooting session and considered giving it a try. I'll
probably do this next week-end.

Thanks!
Willy