Subject: PM regression in next

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:14:56 -0800

* Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]> [180112 13:55]:
> > Thanks that fixes the suspend error. And I was able to confirm
> > that the suspend power consumption is OK.
> > 
> > That still leaves the mystery of the runtime idle power consumption
> > being much higher with commit e130bc1d00a4.
> 
> Did you re-measure the runtime power? Do you have an unused PHY? It
> could be it is not getting shut down. 1G PHYs can be quite power
> hungry.

Yes this is a different issue, the increase in runtime PM
consumption measurement I'm measuring is for a SoM board.
It contains the SoC + memory + PMIC and few devices. The
Ethernet controller is on a separate optional base board
and not related to the runtime PM issue.

Regards,

Tony