Subject: [GIT PULL 4/6] i.MX device tree updates for 4.17

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Guo)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:30:29 +0800

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 03:12:03PM -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Fabio Estevam <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > My DTC warning patches were generated against Shaw's tree, which is
> > based on 4.16-rc1.
> >
> > In his trees these warnings do not appear, so I haven't fixed them yet.
> >
> > I can send more patches to fix the remaining i.MX DTC warnings against
> > linux-next, but that will probably be for 4.18.
> 
> Just tried linux-next and I see that these warnings happen even
> without building with W=1.

That should be because DTC gets upgraded to 1.4.6 on linux-next from
version 1.4.5 on 4.16-rc.

> I will send some patches to fix them.

I received the patches and will send them to Arnd in another pull
request.

Shawn