Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/4] mm: mmu_gather changes to support explicit paging

From: [email-masked] (Nicholas Piggin)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 00:06:37 +1000

The first 3 patches in this series are some generic mm changes I
would like to make, including a possible fix which may(?) be needed
for ARM64. Other than the bugfix, these first 3 patches should not
change anything so hopefully they aren't too controversial.

The powerpc patch is also there for reference. 

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  mm: move tlb_table_flush to tlb_flush_mmu_free
  mm: mmu_notifier fix for tlb_end_vma
  mm: allow arch to have tlb_flush caled on an empty TLB range
  powerpc/64s/radix: optimise TLB flush with precise TLB ranges in
    mmu_gather

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/tlb.h | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c    | 10 ++++++++++
 include/asm-generic/tlb.h      | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 mm/memory.c                    | 14 ++------------
 4 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0