Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] PCI: imx: Initial imx7d pm support

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Guo)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 23:26:44 +0800

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 04:13:41PM +0100, Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 11:11:55AM +0000, Leonard Crestez wrote:
> 
> [...]
> 
> > This needs further clarification: without the reset patch this will
> > hang on imx7 suspend/resume but this is the current behavior anyway.
> > 
> > Both patches are required for imx7 pci suspend and including them out
> > of order shouldn't break unrelated functionality.
> > 
> > So it should actually be fine to just include the pci changes now,
> > right?
> 
> It is a bit late for v4.19 but before considering that, this series
> is actually a set of fixes, correct ? If that's the case I think
> Shawn can send them upstream for a v4.19-rc*, I can ACK them if that
> sounds reasonable.
> 
> Patch (2) subject must make clear you are actually fixing a problem if
> we choose this course of action.

This is something never worked before, so it's a new feature to me.
That said, I'm not in the position to send the PCI patch for 4.19-rc as
a fix though IMX (arm-soc) tree.

I will send the DTS patch for 4.19-rc inclusion though, since that's
indeed a fix.

Shawn