Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, SPI and TTY due for the v4.20 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 09:51:27 +0100

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018, Radu Nicolae Pirea wrote:

> Hi Lee,
> 
> Thank you for taking the patch series, but you didn't take the latest
> version(v12) :)

Both were marked for merging in my inbox, and since I am working
though my (300+) post-vacation emails chronologically v11 was handled
first.

It appears as though there is an issue in the way 'struct
of_device_id' was declared too.  The header file in which it was
declared used to be included by proxy, however a separation has
recently been made causing build errors.

I will fix both issues and re-submit the PR.

-- 
Lee Jones [???]
Linaro Services Technical Lead
Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog